Monday, September 28, 2009

If I had a blog's 1st Entry

Everyday things happen to me that I think to write about. I see something ridiculous on T.V. and I think if I had a blog I would write something about this. The President's health care plan is falling apart, and I want to say something about it, and I think if only I had a blog. I watch really cool movie that I want to share with people, a restaurant that has yummy food, an art exhibit, random happening, a trip to Alaska, these are the everyday things that occur in my life that I create opinions about, that run wild in my brain with nowhere to go, and I always think if only I had blog.

I have another blog, but that's poetry and immigration focused, and generally not fun. Where do I go to when I have a thought that doesn't have to do with poetry, my childhood, immigration, god or no god, the universe, death? I've been a writer my whole life. I know this because I have been developing opinions on every little happening since I could form a thought (unfortunately for my mother), and now it's time for these opinions to find a place to go.

If I had a blog I would write about really unimportant things that make me happy. If I had a blog I would fill it with photos from trips, photos of L.A., reviews of movies, deep thoughts on bad reality T.V., art, events, and other stuff like that. So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment